If you aren't quite sure how something might fit, or want a "real person" recommendation on sizing and fit of our apparel items, send us a chat message using the widget on the product page and we will give you the real scoop! But try our sizing tool and sizing chart first, they are pretty darn accurate.
Exchanges are free, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and return shipping label.
However, they are only free if you DID use the sizing tools and charts and purchased the recommendation. If you did not use the sizing charts and recommendation tool and winged it, you get to pay the shipping to return the item to us. We try to put these resources on the site to help you accurately size our apparel items on the first try, so you don't have to deal with returns and exchanges!
Blood Run Fishing will give a full refund or on all non-sale items returned within 30 days of sale.
- Returns must be returned within 30 days of date shown on invoice.
- All returns (not exchanges) incur a $5.00 restocking fee of the items being returned.
- Item(s) must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition. Items that do not meet these standards will be returned to the customer at the expense of the customer.
- Customer pays shipping cost for the return package if the sizing recommendation tool was wrong OR an error was made on our part in order fulfillment.
- The return package should be sent via a shipping method with tracking service and delivery confirmation to protect against damage, loss or theft, as refunds are otherwise unable to be provided for any items that are lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- Credit for returned items may be refunded back only to the original form of payment.
- Item(s) received as gifts may be returned; however, credit for returns may be applied only to the original form of payment.
- Sale items are not eligible for return.